The secret to a satisfying sex life is communication. I created this list of sex conversations starters to build emotional and physical intimacy with your partner. It can take courage to be vulnerable, especially when it comes to sex. Keep this in mind when listening to your partner. Communication pays off !
Communication Starters for a better Sex Life:
1) Was sex and masturbation talked about in your family growing up?
2) How do you think these messages, or lack thereof, affect your sexuality today?
3) What makes sex good for you?
4) Tell me about a memorable sexual experience between us?
5) Do you prefer sex to be rough or gentle, or both?
6) Tell me about a fantasy of yours ?
7) What do you think about during sex?
8) What do you fantasize about when you masturbate?
9) What are your thoughts on mutual masturbation?
10) What are you thoughts on porn?
11) Is there a particular genre of porn that you like?
12) Would you enjoy watching porn together?
13) When do you find me the most sexy?
14) When do you feel the most sexy?
15) When do you prefer to have sex?
16) What are your expectations regarding who should initiate sex?
17) How do you feel about initiating?
18) How do you feel when I initiate?
19) What are some things I can do to help turn you on?
20) How do you like your genitals to be touched ?
21) Other than your genitals, where do you like to be touched?
22) What are some of your worries regarding sex?
23) Do you like to talk during sex?
24) Do you ever worry about achieving orgasm too quickly, or taking too long?
25) What do you like to do after sex?
26) Are you comfortable asking for what you want sexually?
27) How do you feel talking about sex right now?
28) Do you worry about hurting my feelings by communicating about your sexual desires?
29) What do you like to do for foreplay?
30) How do you feel about giving oral sex?
31) How do you feel about receiving oral sex?
32) How do you feel about sexual role playing?
33) How do you feel about bondage and restraints?
34) How do you feel about anal stimulation?
35) Do you like sex toys?
36) What sort of toys would you like to try together?
37) How often per week would you prefer to have sex?
38) What would you like to try sexually that we haven’t tried?
39) What’s it like being naked in front of me?
40) What do you like about your own body?
41) What body parts of mine do you find sexy?
42) Which sex position is your favorite?